Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Dramatically different

I noticed this cartoon of yours actually had a dramatically different tone when compared to your other works. I really liked how the backgrounds and the music amalgamated well to help set the stage for the unique atmosphere. The animation flowed gorgeously, it looked really smooth and gave it a nice cinematic touch.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Super hilarious, best one yet!

ZOMG, I can't stop laughing at this one!! There is so much humor packed into it!

Also, the animation was fluid and smooth, and I can't forget to mention that the voices were kickass. 20 bajillion thumbs up.

300 300

Can't stop playing.

What a fantastic movie, the song is so funny and you can't help but laugh. Even the drawings are funny too. Y'know, it's just so funny that some NGers just get so pissed off and have to leave a bad review for this movie to make them feel more "badass", but they're wrong. This is so funny that the graphics and sound quality don't even matter. You just have to watch it and check it out for yourself.

Mudah Mudah

Whoa cool?

Nice animation you got there, it's fluid and fun... but it's just WAAAY TOO SHORT; you should definitely make it longer, and voila you have another award winner. ;)

Zom-B responds:

Yeaaah well, i can't make long stuff. I get bored as you can probably tell. Easier to make lots of short stuff. :D

Future Future

A wonderful, faithful masterpiece.

Whoahah! What an exciting, razzamatazz music video you have. Superior animation, excellent song choice, colorful art... I can't stop there though... I also enjoyed how the movie looked like it was being played through an electronic screen, that's what also gave it a nice slick feel to it.

Just wowed me...
What more to say .... ?

VG High #2 VG High #2

tons and tons of fun ;D

nicely animated cartoon about one of my utmost favorite things - video games!
hell, i haven't even played half of the ones you parodied and it still made me laugh! :D

wonderful sir!

Duck Hunt: Target = Mirth Duck Hunt: Target = Mirth

short but sweet ;D

nice funny cartoon ... perfect for those who get pissed off at that dog when playing! >:C

you actually can shoot the dog in the arcade game and he says something ;D

Apples & Bananas Remake Apples & Bananas Remake

raffi ;D

Nice cartoon you have there, it was animated really well, and it was funny, simply put.

I remember that song too ! ;D

boinky33 responds:

Thanks!

Pac-man 3D Pac-man 3D

fun fun

that was a cool tribute! i loved the fun 3d animations, it was great, and it looked like you spent a really long time on it as well! HIGHFIVEZ! ;D

axl932 responds:

4 days actually

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Instant classic, great PWNAGEZ

Ya know, more sprite movies need to be like this! :D

The fighting sequences were of course the best parts, so much PWNAGE!
Also I'd like to add that it was super well animated, great placing of SFX, so yeah, in a nutshell it was just all out great. ;D