locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Impressive remake!

I like how this remake stayed faithful to the original game, the physics and controls were spot on with the original. In some cases it reminded me of playing the actual PSP game! It took some time to get used to the controls, but everything worked out fine after.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

A very stylish, well compiled game.

What's more to say about it? Your character was animated really well, it would always do something whenever you jumped backwards, or run into a wall or go up curved platforms; damn, the style is just perfect. There's no glitches or technical bugs whatsoever, not to mention a great soundtrack, what more could a Flash gamer want? ;)

The Roomies! The Roomies!

friggin' perfection.

My gosh, man, this game was almost perfect. The voice acting was so funny it almost made me wet myself and lick my pants. The humor was also great. The only thing wrong with this was it needed a bit more interaction. This probably would have been better if it were just for that. But other than that, it's AWESOME!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Almost exactly like the real thing!

My god, it looks almost like the game, the sounds are correct for the fighters, menu buttons, etc, It's just amazing! The two player option was great, and so was everything else. Incredible work, man. :D

The Massacre 2 The Massacre 2

i guess it was pretty good ? :|\|

lol i gave you a 7 for humor because it was really funny, i don't know why, maybe because of those funny things you said in it...
the graphics weren't too bad, btw.

"CLICK THIS SHIZZLE MAH NIZZLE!!!111" - favorite quote. lol.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

pretty good.

This was a fun little game, and I thought it was quite hilarious, as a matter of fact. I thought it was funny when the guy acted like Tarzan. And I think Windows bashing is always a great hobby! >:D

btw, Your other stuff is tight too.

Motion tween tutorial Motion tween tutorial

we see this all the time...

but i guess another one's not too bad, i suppose... thanks. the graphics were adequate, and everything was explained nicely. the music i guess i would say was ok.

NG Dress-Up NG Dress-Up

nice music

this was a great dress-up. the rab dress up was the best part along with strawberryclock. i also thought the tricky cameo was really funny. just one question though, where'd you get the awesome music ?

SuperMazer+ SuperMazer+

thanks a lot

i'm planning to design a game, and some of the code really helped a lot with my next game. oh ya, and i loved playing the maze game in the tutorial, that was pretty cool. good job all around.

Foreverkul responds:

Thanks to you for the positive voting and review :)

Animation/Game school pro Animation/Game school pro

the voice has a weird feeling... :S

it was all right though. maybe you should give some of the people with word balloons voices, it's kinda strange. so-so job. :|