Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Dramatically different

I noticed this cartoon of yours actually had a dramatically different tone when compared to your other works. I really liked how the backgrounds and the music amalgamated well to help set the stage for the unique atmosphere. The animation flowed gorgeously, it looked really smooth and gave it a nice cinematic touch.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Super hilarious, best one yet!

ZOMG, I can't stop laughing at this one!! There is so much humor packed into it!

Also, the animation was fluid and smooth, and I can't forget to mention that the voices were kickass. 20 bajillion thumbs up.

300 300

Can't stop playing.

What a fantastic movie, the song is so funny and you can't help but laugh. Even the drawings are funny too. Y'know, it's just so funny that some NGers just get so pissed off and have to leave a bad review for this movie to make them feel more "badass", but they're wrong. This is so funny that the graphics and sound quality don't even matter. You just have to watch it and check it out for yourself.

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Impressive remake!

I like how this remake stayed faithful to the original game, the physics and controls were spot on with the original. In some cases it reminded me of playing the actual PSP game! It took some time to get used to the controls, but everything worked out fine after.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

A very stylish, well compiled game.

What's more to say about it? Your character was animated really well, it would always do something whenever you jumped backwards, or run into a wall or go up curved platforms; damn, the style is just perfect. There's no glitches or technical bugs whatsoever, not to mention a great soundtrack, what more could a Flash gamer want? ;)

The Roomies! The Roomies!

friggin' perfection.

My gosh, man, this game was almost perfect. The voice acting was so funny it almost made me wet myself and lick my pants. The humor was also great. The only thing wrong with this was it needed a bit more interaction. This probably would have been better if it were just for that. But other than that, it's AWESOME!

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

amazing (:

holy shizzle, another great masterpiece done by you. just listen to this one and go on an adrenalined journey; this is music. you really can't call this anything other than beautiful.

Death Circus Death Circus

:D~

yay.. it was so trippy. i love this song! nice job. (:

Retarded Animal Babies Theme Retarded Animal Babies Theme

ah.. nostalgia.

i loved this song in your movies, terrific work man! =D

Cookies are Cool Cookies are Cool

Great textures and models.

I really love the glossiness of the wood texture, it actually makes me want to reach inside the picture and give the wood a touch to feel its smoothness. The cup and cookies are modeled very well too, I really like the cartoony feel of the cookies.

Abstract Abstract

Interesting abstraction.

I really like the blending of colors in this work and use of the lighting, my suggestion would be to crop the sections of the absolute top and bottom so that you only see the lines going in, this would help to emphasize that neat feeling you get of being absorbed into the center more.

bhograj responds:

yeah true

Cloud Head Cloud Head

Impressive rendering!

And a cool character as well! The shading and style of your character are executed well here, it all comes together to create an outstanding composition.

Excited to see more!

WieldtheKey responds:

Thank you very much, the insightful review is much appreciated.